Senin, 19 September 2011

Two Lips Join


Just because your two lips join, doesnt mean your heart's will magically join together as well..


i really agreed with that line.. i have been there..
sad when you expected to much with the guy that you will never have it , and you knew it..you felt stupid because that was mistake dan it will not be fixed.. i dont want be someone regret it..because every relationship has its problem, but what makes is perfect is if you still wanna be together, when things really begin suck.. yeah its suck.. the guy that i love is suck..I'm so fed up with my thoughts of him.. i am the one who almost share everything with him, but what i get ? nothing.. yes we kissed, we touching each other, but kiss is just kiss until i find the one i love, and love is just a word until its proven to me.. but its not proved at all.. its bullshit..


he is can be devil and angel in same time,, became the devil when he always impose what he want to me and became angels when he has always tried there beside me when I need it.. sometime is sweet makes me fly high and sometime i want punch his face.. yeah punch,, his ass too.. bad ass.. i was happy before i knew him, i want proved that i can be just as happy without him..


but the problem now is... i cant forget him..the more I stay away the more I think about it.. the more i ignore him, the closer he get..oohhh.. GOD..do not be cruel to me..please sending me someone that i can spend my time with and the best memories with...there are 6 billion people in this world, why dont YOU give one to me ? and erase him from my mind.. i am over - thingking, tired of waiting, falling apart, crying inside...awwwww......


i am done..................

7 komentar:

  1. "but the problem now is... i cant forget him."


    hhaaaa..... kasiaaannn.. :p

    BalasHapus
  2. @anonim2 : diiyyy.. kejam kamuu...

    BalasHapus
  3. kamuuu cengeng :p.... heiii.... pasti banyak yg udah semangatin deehhh biar ga sedih atau apalah...
    jawabannya ada di diri kamu sendiri ...
    dekatkan diri sama sang pencipta... orang tua juga... jadi lebih teang .. :)

    ^.^
    Roxzz

    BalasHapus
  4. hey.. its about feelings, we cant control our feelings... emang gampang bilang "yeyyy aku ceria aku gembira.. tapi hati orang siapa yang tau " dan cengeng itu female Tendency tauu...jadi nggak Dosa kalo cewe cengeng...

    BalasHapus
  5. ohhh... Female yaahhh.. yang katanya emansipasi... masih cengeng yahhh... :p


    ^_^
    Roxz

    BalasHapus
  6. Eheemm.. cengeng nggak ada hubungannya sama Emansipasi...but thanks anyway... for caring with me...

    BalasHapus