Jumat, 02 Maret 2012

i Miss Someone who didnt talk to me anymore..




To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real

To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold utopian dream

You do something to me that I can't explain
So would I be out of line if I said
I miss you?

I see your picture
I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine

You have only been gone ten days
But already I'm wasting away

I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon

But I need you to know that I care 
And I miss you



I wanted to spend everyday with him all the time. He always made sure he made time for me but I would FREAK out if he forgot me. I was just terrified of him stopping loving me and he did. He tried pretty hard to show me how much he cared. But his feelings just changed.. i feel it..
i will Give him time to miss me... he still has the same routine he had while he was dating me (collage boy) the only difference is now i am not around him. He will feel something is missing.. i will tried to avoid thinking about it and keep busy...  even if it kills me. Just figure that if i call him i may have to go through all the rejection... why would i purposely put myself though that? IT's not productive and more emotionally unstable... and  if necessary i have to be SUPER hard to get. and show him i am are happy without him... be patient Miss. Aisyah fabrianti.. 

1 komentar:

  1. Some times even though feelings are really strong 'Life' dose not let some relationships to become a reality ... Yes missing is there ... mostly the college boy misses the connection he had with this crazy girl ... she understood him and he did know her every move and thought .., he liked it how he was able to seduce her , make her smile and know that her heart is beating fast at which moment of conversation .......even from such a long distance ...

    That feeling was real. Neither me nor u can change it . I wish to live those moments again .

    But it had to end ...Even though i knew that it would hurt you i had to do it. It did hurt me not to pic up ur call that day ..i knew i have to make you angry to give you the strength to move forward ..

    We can't live life the way we lived those days ...like in dreams ...dreams of love and kisses and a trip to Abu-dhabi ....

    If you ask am i sorry ? i would say yes ..i was sorry the moment i had to stop talkin to you coz i knew what i am gonna miss ...'miss ur beautiful heart' ..

    Love must not make us weak but it must make us strong ...Your love made me strong when i was lonely .you made me a better person than i was before i got to know you..I hope you felt it too.

    Sometimes when i close my eyes and think about the episode we had ..for a second it feels real ...And you know what ?... 'it is real' .. we loved each other ..and in some part of our hearts we do have soft corners for each other ...if you ask that part of my heart 'do you still love her?' ...it would say yes ...

    Until i get old and die ... i won't be able to forget that i knew 'Bebo' ...And she made me happy and taught me what's love..I learnt from you how to be kind hearted even in the most extreme conditions of life,how to feel another person's emotions...Your presence in my life's chapter is written in those heart beats we had when were doped in each other's love potion .No one can take away those heart beats from our lives ..

    And so we live ...we live to experience ....

    I hope your heart could forgive me ... I hope you could smile and click a 'selfie' ...just like you used to do before the trend started ...

    I pray for you to be happy not to show anyone but only for you ...

    I remember how much u love eating 'chicken'....this time i am telling you
    "When you go to heaven and all those chickens ask you why did you eat me ?
    You tell them :
    Coz eating you , made me happy ..that's why i ate all of you" ....

    :)

    BalasHapus