Rabu, 16 November 2011

More Panties and More Bras



I am very lucky and proud to be women..  because I can wear panties and bra.. yes.. panties and bra.. i am crazy with this stuff..mostly panties..  hahaa.. almost every week to buy panties, though just buy one.. it's enough to make me happy.. I enjoy shopping panties alone because i have a lot time to hunting without anyone bothering me while i am serching.. there is no one yell at me.. "hey.. u spend  a long time here.." you know.. we need to focus to decide what type and the colour of panties we buy, even though it is not visible but it has an essential meaning for me..  It's sexy, erotic, and makes me feel closer to my self..


when I use an expensive bra and panties I always felt double more confident than when I used to wear a bra and panties as usually.. i dont know why ?? whether all women feel it or not.. but it works for me.. and then when i having on a date.. I prepared penties and bra are very expensive and I like the most.. yet I know no one will ever see it, i am just feel it.. and i am happy with it..


basictly,, I like all kinds of bras, but not for the bra wire and thick foamed.. bra wire is make me sick and thick foamed bra is too much.. i like type such as : sport bra, Push up Bra, red bra, black bra, embroidery bra and etc ect. same with panties.. like hipster panties, silk panties, and white panties but big no no to thong or g-string : its  look like a whore when women wearing it..


its sexy.. but i hate it

i will admit something :


did you ever see a woman wearing a thin white shirt and wearing a black bra? you know what its mean ??  besides  black and white high contrast, there are actually other intentions who want to show with it.. they want feel "invisible" and be the center of attention without having to show her breasts directly .. thats women called "spotlight" everything need spotlight This is no exception.. hahaa.. every women have narsis side, though not all express it correctly.. and i admit it .. i am wearing white t-shirt and black bra sometime (oow.. now everyone know i am a bit bitch hahaa.) and i am not lie about it.. i just feel my sexappeal comes up with that and thats my inner satisfaction..  dont get me wrong.. thats normal things, every women does..



3 komentar:

  1. waduuuuuh bh ama sempak ya...? laah bkn bagus na yg g string aiseh kan sexy tuh bikin mata cowo tambah melotot n mulut orang tambah ngiler weeeeeeeeeeeeh...? pake bra(kacamata kuda) item, wooow mantap ada ga yg ukuran 38DD (38 double D) ga wah kalo gitu gede na seberapa ya whahahahahaaaaaay...! udah2X jgn menggoda iman nape aduh2X...! insaf lah kau....!

    BalasHapus
  2. tuh kan,, negative siyy.. ini namanya "inner satisfaction" cowo2 mesti ngerti itu.. hahaa

    BalasHapus
  3. Suka aneh ya, we're crazy about this stuff. Padahal yg liat cuma kita juga. Eh, tapi skrng ada laki gw sich yg liat, wkwkwkwk...

    Btw, already follow u.. follow back my blog ya, hohoho... *cipok XD

    BalasHapus