Kamis, 08 Desember 2011

Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead


"God sent A good person for us to learn their goodness and further we make a good practice of it then as we understood the messages, God take back that good person.. "


yes.. thats true.. it has been a crazy ride for me - relationship story-  got in to 3 in relationship life and failed miserably in all of them.. hahaa.. I will not say who broke the relationship but let say Dumped in 3 out of the 3 hahaa.. how misfortune i am.. i dont know , i just think God has not sent me the right man for now.. wise word said "mate in the hands of god" but i have the fit answer for that.. if we do not pursue our mate he/she will always be in the hands of god.. right ??? thats why flirting is an obligation.. hahaaa..


Anyhow, I'd like to share a story about me and him..


he is cute..has deep eyes and peaceful look on his face. 
he is strong , i think. never seen him tired.. 
not type of joke person.. but he always put smile on his face even wry smile.
He can't sing. He has one of the most awful voices I've heard in my life. I always said "shut up" when he started singing the song playing in the car haha.. but i admit he is the best driver that i ever met..
he has thick hair and black, i luv it
He can't play the guitar too well, he dont even know where A# or B#
not fashionable, not exist in social network..
He doesn't have the most coolest friends on earth.
But his friends are always there for him, and his relationship with his family is really good too.
he dont know islam very well.. 


As much as I'd like to think he is the most perfect guy I have ever met, he has his flaws. His words hurts like a blade cutting through my heart every single time.


He says I'm not fine with my make up.
he said I was too influenced by family, wishy washy
He said I was weak unable to make my own decisions
He says I'm this, while I should really be that.
Stop doing the things that you kept on doing in the past.
Constantly trying to change me. correcting me in every single thing that I do.


Most of the time, I'd take his words and turn it into something positive and take it as a challenge. Until one day I snapped. Even then, it was not a fight. It was just a "discussion". A heart to heart moment. 


It's because of me and my imperfections.. At the end, he never contacted me anymore.

2 komentar: