Selasa, 27 Desember 2011

Letter to You..


dear my future handsome husband, 


once we're merried later, my family is your family. And your family is my family too. Pls treat my parents as your parents, because I will absolutely treat yours as mine. I will respect them, take care of them, love them, do everything for them, so please do the same to my parents too. i know they are quite annoying, very religious, and rude behaviour sometime.. but they did not mean it like that, that's the way they convey affection and love. And my dear future  handsome husband, please take good care of me. Please don't hit me, except when I disobey you.. i will continously make u feel special and tries to make u happy.  please love me, respect me, cherish me, hug me, kiss me i would love softness of your lips against mine , protect me, defend me,  listen to my stories and laugh with me, please always be there when i need you to be because i will always be there for you too, whether u need me or not. 


i would thank GOD everyday for bringing someone as wonderfull as you into my life. I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better and who makes you say my life has changed since I've been with her... thats all i ask my future husband... I did not ask too much, this is supposed to do husband to wife.. 


Sincerely,
Your future wife

2 komentar:

  1. Ihh, Ica co cweeett...
    Janji ya bakal begini terus.. =P

    BalasHapus
  2. hahaaa.. insyaAllah.. but first to all help me to find my Mr. right.. !!!! help me to find a guy that will say "i want to be ur baby father".. ;-)

    BalasHapus